Well it's been about a month since I've been able to get on here and post any updates. But a lot has happened in the past few weeks. First of all, I was able to get a full time job at Bank of America. It's for a teller position but I'm hoping that I will be able to learn quickly and perform well enough to move up into a personal banker position in the near future. I just finished up my training and I will be moving to my permanent location tomorrow which is in Antioch. I wish it was closer, but we are just lucky that I was able to get full time since everyone else I was training with was only part time.
Another exciting thing is that getting this job allows us to now move out into our own apartment. We were lucky again with finding our apartment. A friend of Kyle's family in California knows someone here in Murfreesboro that owns properties and happened to have a place open for us. We are getting an awesome deal and it is clean, safe, and very close to school, Kyle's work, and Jack's babysitter. It is small and old, but our landlord is letting us paint and make it our own so we are very excited. Along with moving into our own place across town means moving out of the Murfreesboro Ward and into the Stones River Ward. I will greatly miss our Primary kids and the Primary Presidency, but I'm sure we will be put to work in the new ward.
Another exciting thing is that getting this job allows us to now move out into our own apartment. We were lucky again with finding our apartment. A friend of Kyle's family in California knows someone here in Murfreesboro that owns properties and happened to have a place open for us. We are getting an awesome deal and it is clean, safe, and very close to school, Kyle's work, and Jack's babysitter. It is small and old, but our landlord is letting us paint and make it our own so we are very excited. Along with moving into our own place across town means moving out of the Murfreesboro Ward and into the Stones River Ward. I will greatly miss our Primary kids and the Primary Presidency, but I'm sure we will be put to work in the new ward.
Great update!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad that you will be leaving our ward! But, it will be SO nice to have your own place. It doesn't matter if it's small or not...it's your OWN place :)
Congrats on the great Corolla deal too. We've enjoyed ours.
Oh, what a happy day, getting your own place! But, bummer it is not in our ward! Congratulations on the new job. That is awesome!
ReplyDeletewow major changes...new baby new house new ward new job. I think I'd be having change overload but you are so calm and handle everything so well! I'm so happy for you to have your own place. I remember how excited I was when steve and I got our first apt. Fun times.
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you all three in our ward though