Sunday, February 6, 2011

Updates

Ok, So I know I'm way behind. It's getting late so I will update more later, but here's some highlights.

For Christmas we had one day over with the whole family and we all got spoiled with gifts.
Jack got a couple of new Christmas pj's that are so cute!


Christmas morning was very nice and relaxing at home.


Here is little goofy Jack. He loves his paci and is being a goof holding it in his mouth funny.
Jack can also be funny is his crib. He definitely takes advantage of having a lot of space.

We took Jack to the park to get on the swings. It was cold but we bundled him up. He had a lot of fun on them.


His hair is getting so long and so after a bath it is everywhere! Funny boy.
I just love my goofy little boy. He can crawl around now so he is always getting into everything.
Tonight he was quite a pill! So we had an empty diaper box we stuck him in to keep him entertained. And it worked for a while!



1 comment:

  1. Look at this little guy growing so fast. You all have the cutest baby ever! I need some more pictures!!!! miss seeing you in our ward!

    ReplyDelete