Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

Ok so I know that Halloween is long gone and Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, but I still had my Halloween costume pics to post and they're just so darn cute I just had to put them up.

This year Jack was a caterpillar. His costume was a homemade job and I think it turned out pretty good. With the stripes down the back and the little hands going down the sides and the hat to top it off I think he made a cute little caterpillar.
Anyways, Friday before Halloween was the ward Trunk or Treat and Jack only lasted a few minutes with his hat on. But he got some good candy!

Monday, Halloween, Jack had some fun walking around the neighborhood. He wanted to hold his own bag and walk by himself (although he still did want to hold my hand while walking). But when we would get closer to a door, he would want me to pick him up, grab the candy himself, and then drop it into his bag. I think by having a trial run at the trunk or treat he knew what was going on and was able to have more fun for the real thing. We of course skipped the scary houses, but people love little kids so they would sometimes give him an extra piece of candy for being so cute! ;)





Overall I think Halloween was a success! Cute costume, good candy, and some fun while walking around and seeing all the decorations. Now I just have to prepare my stomach for Thanksgiving and get out the decorations and music for Christmas! Also, these last 2 pics are just of Jack getting his first "big boy" haircut. He's gotten a couple of trims before, but this was the real deal with clippers and styling all the way around. He's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment