Happy Easter!
This morning was so much fun. We started the day when Jack woke up at 6:30 and we went downstairs to relax. A little bit later we came back up to Jack's bedroom and there it was! The Easter bunny had left him a little surprise! Jack had a basket full of candy and a soccer ball. At the park Jack actually does pretty good at kicking the ball down the grass field. So what a perfect gift for him. Oh, the Easter bunny didn't forget to leave a few little treats for mom and dad too ;)
The whole day was really good and Jack was in a good mood (thank goodness!). I know I certainly had a good Easter and I hope everyone else did too.
This is really from a few days ago, but Jack learned to dance with his hands on his knees. I don't know how he learned that, but it's pretty funny.





He is SO cute! Looks just like his momma! : )
ReplyDelete