Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today is full of playing with the kids, movies, relaxing, and of course...a feast! And while I am excited for all of these things, I am just so happy to spend the day with my family. My family is what keeps me going and what makes each day so fun, exciting, frustrating, crazy, and everything in between. We all have our good days, but we each have some rough days as well. But what can you expect with two little ones running around? I just want to say how thankful I am.
I have wonderful parents and sister. They have always been there for me and I will always be grateful for them. I love you mom and dad and Nikki!
I have a sweet and very outgoing little boy, Jack. He does all he can to make people smile and says hi to everyone he sees. With everything he has gone through in his short little life, he has dealt with it like a true champion and still has a big smile on his face. I am so thankful that he is part of our family and that because of modern medicine, he is still with us. I love you Jack!
I also have a beautiful daughter, Joanna (Joey). She is quite a little fireball, but also loves to just sit and play with you. Her smile and laugh always make me smile and I love it when she wants to cuddle. She has added so much to our family that I just don't even know what we would do without her. I love you Joey.
I have a wonderful husband, Kyle. He has been so supportive and does everything he can to make our life better. He works so hard no only with work, but also at home. He is a great dad and the kids just love it when daddy comes home. He has been there when I needed some comfort or needed someone to just listen. I am thankful to have him in my life. I love you Kyle!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment