Friday, May 28, 2010

Bedroom Tour

I thought I would give everyone a little idea of just how crowded our bedroom is now that we have to add another person. In these pictures I am standing in my doorway looking into the room. Yes, there are two dressers squished right next to each other, and what you can't see is that between the tall dresser and the wall with the window, there are two night stands stacked. Then we have the playard where Jack will be sleeping for a while. We have a beautiful crib that I'm dying to put up, but with the limited space in our room and in the house, there just isn't enough room for it. Oh well.

Now we move next to the playard and right into our bed! You may have thought I was kidding when I said it was crowded. With the addition of the playard in our room, we had to move the bed right next to the wall and into the corner of the room.

And the last available space in our room is between the foot of the bed and the closet, which is now taken up by a mini fridge and the lovely diaper pail (I'm so looking forward to having that in our room! Not!) We have everything up and ready for Jack, and now the only thing left to add is the little guy himself. :)


1 comment:

  1. It's like an entire apartment in one room!
    You have it set up real well though!

    ReplyDelete