Monday, May 24, 2010

ZZZzzzzz

So on Saturday night, I went to bed just like any other night. Except when hour after hour passed and I was not getting a wink of sleep, I realized that this is probably what I have to look forward to in just a few days. Yes, in only a few days we will have our little baby boy, and I have a feeling that my waking up 5 times in the middle of the night now is just preparation for when I have to get up with little Jack. While I'm not exactly looking forward to getting up who knows how many times with him, I am looking forward to actually getting to lay down comfortably. For all the women who have had children, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. The back aches, being tired of having a giant belly, and just tired of being pregnant. I'm sure it will be quite an adjustment, but let's just hope that he is a good sleeper for mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment