Sunday, June 6, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

Yup, today is my 22nd birthday! It started out with a VERY early morning when Jack decided to be wide awake at 4:30 and wouldn't go back to sleep until about 7:00. And even though he was completely asleep for the entire rest of the morning, every time I would try to lay him down somewhere, he would wake up crying again. But I guess that's ok. I got to spend the whole morning holding and cuddling with my sweet boy. Since he is still so young, I stayed home with him while the rest of the family went to church. It was a nice and relaxing morning. After Kyle got home from church, he then made me a delicious chicken enchilada dinner. My mom also made fruit cobbler for dessert. To complete my day, Kyle and I spent some time out on the deck enjoying the perfect summer night weather. Overall it was a pretty good day. So even though it may not have been the most exciting day ever, a quiet and relaxing day is still good enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great birthday!

    And do not hurry back to church! Church will always be there and we don't want Jack to happen to catch anything while he's so little (I was always told to wait at least 6 weeks).

    You're doing a great job updating!

    ReplyDelete