Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 Weeks Old

Today, Jack is 2 weeks old. I can't believe how much he has changed in just 2 weeks. He is so full of expression and every day there is something new that I learn about him and his little personality. And I am happy to report that last night was the best night of sleep we both have had yet. He was still up a few times, but it was so much better. My eyes were not quite so black underneath this morning. Anyways, these last 2 weeks have been really tiring and I have had so much to learn, but every morning I am excited to spend another day with little Jack. I am so excited to continue to watch him grow and discover new things. We are so blessed to have this little guy finally here with us and I can certainly say that my life has changed so much for the better.





1 comment:

  1. Karli he is so cute! I just can't get over it. I want to hold him sooo bad. I hope you guys can swing coming this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete