Friday, September 30, 2011

A few random things

I meant to put up these pics earlier and forgot. Before we came to CA we took (or tried to take) a few nicer pics of Jack. These are a few of what we got.


As I said in a previous post, this past Monday Kyle left to go back to TN. So I took a picture of Kyle and Jack before he left and I just think it's so cute! I'm wanting to get it printed and put it up so Jack can see daddy each day. We've also gotten to webcam a few times and I love technology! It's so great to be able to talk to each other and actually see a face. Jack's been doing pretty good with it too. He gets distracted at times, but does good at saying hi and talking (in his jibber-jabber) for a minute into the computer.

Also, last night was bath time and I let him play around for a few minutes. He loves to play in the water and was getting a little silly too. He just thinks he is so funny :)


1 comment: