One new thing that Jack likes to do is to crawl into my bed and lay against the pillows. It doesn't matter if I'm trying to make the bed, he just wants to get comfy.
Friday, October 7, 2011
Lazy Days and Party Nights
One thing to know about Jack...he loves dogs! We were wondering how he would do with a dog much bigger than little Jack and Molly, but he seems to be adjusting quite well.
This is just a random photo I took. It was just after the haircut I had tried to give him earlier this week. It's not a professional job, but I don't think it looks too bad ;)

One new thing that Jack likes to do is to crawl into my bed and lay against the pillows. It doesn't matter if I'm trying to make the bed, he just wants to get comfy.


Last night was Logan's 3rd birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's. It was a lot of fun with pizza, games, and cupcakes. This was also Jack's first time going so he was wanting to see everything.






This is one of the rides for little kids at Chuck E Cheese's. I thought it might be something fun for Jack to try, but I'm not sure what he thought of it. He pretty much just sat there looking around at everything. At least he didn't start to cry!
One new thing that Jack likes to do is to crawl into my bed and lay against the pillows. It doesn't matter if I'm trying to make the bed, he just wants to get comfy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment