Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Some say that Valentine's Day is just a Hallmark Holiday... pish posh. Me... I don't care if it's just a made up holiday. I still think it's a fun day to show your love for your family and friends and do a little something extra for them.
I love my sweet husband, Kyle. Thank you for all the things you do for me. Whether it's doing dishes, laundry, or giving me a break from diaper duty, I appreciate it. You work so hard each day and just know that it doesn't go unnoticed.
I love my little boy, Jack. I love your sweet hugs and kisses and I have so much fun with you every day. I'm so thankful you are here in my life and I am thankful to be your mother.
I love my parents and my sister and my 2 little nephews. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my little family. I love spending time and going to do activities with you. I miss you and love you.
I love my friends. Thank you for all the good times we have together. Good friends have made a difference in my life and I want you to know I appreciate the kindness and love that has been shown to me.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment