Saturday, February 25, 2012

San Diego Temple

This weekend we went down to the San Diego Temple. Kyle and I had to switch off going in since we had Jack with us. It was beautiful, clear skies while we were there and it was perfect for a few pictures. Jack was being a curious, energetic boy, and I was trying to make sure he didn't kill all of the flowers on the grounds. He had a little ball with him and threw it so far into a flower bed that there was no way I was going to climb in and get it with my skirt and high heels on. So...we had to wait for Kyle to come out and get it. He was actually pretty good for the most part, but it was a long day of driving and he was so ready to get out of the car when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment