While my parents were in town, we did some fun things. One thing we did was go to Goofy's Kitchen for brunch with the characters. Jack was fine seeing the characters from a distance, but didn't want them to get to close. When someone would get too close, he would just look the other way and wait until they went away. Even though he didn't want to take pictures with the characters, we all had a fun time. And Joey slept through the whole thing!
Another thing we did was go to Downtown Disney. While there, Jack made a bunny at Build-a-Bear. He eventually named his bunny Bounce and likes to hold his ears and make him bounce around.
Joey of course is growing like a weed and is becoming more and more demanding of our attention. We love our little girl, but she is definitely making us tired. She has been off her schedule and only wants to be held all the time. As much as I love to hold her, a mama does have to get some sleep! The next few days and nights are not going to be tons of fun while we get her back on a better schedule and used to not being held constantly. But even though I'm incredibly tired, I still have lots of fun with my kids and it was nice to have a mini vacation from all of the craziness in our lives right now.

Great break!
ReplyDeleteI love her little smile. I think going from 1 kid to 2 kids was harder than 2 to 3. Katie always wanted to be held and I usually ended up wearing her in a wrap-thing just to get stuff done.