Monday, March 25, 2013

Kids Update and Family Temple Day

So I realized I haven't put up any photos of my adorable children for a little while. Especially with Joey growing so fast and Jack's hair starting to somewhat grow back, I thought it was time to show how they've changed.
Here's my sweet little girl just hanging out. She hates tummy time, but actually doesn't look too upset in these photos!

Joey is getting so big so fast, and her hair is growing so much too. She is such a happy little girl (for the most part) and usually has a smile on her face. It's so nice to have happy children ;)


On Saturday we decided to go to the Newport Beach Temple. Kyle and I switched off between going inside and watching the kids. Jack enjoyed running around the fountain and putting his hands in the water. Joey just enjoyed sitting on my lap and watching her brother run around. It was beautiful weather and we all loved being there at the temple together.







And of course, here's just one more look at the kids! Aren't they cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment